Nevada Copper (TSX:NCU) is a US copper producer and owner of Pumpkin Hollow, which hosts an underground project that is now in production, and an open pit development. The property is located in Nevada (USA) – rated by The Fraser Institute as the World #1 mining jurisdiction. The processing facility commenced production in December, 2019, using development ore stockpiled during construction of the underground mine. The project benefits from a straightforward approach to production, together with a desert climate and local topography that facilitates efficient, eco-friendly mining techniques. In addition, the local district of Yerington is a former copper-producing region with superb infrastructure and a skilled workforce. The project’s substantial reserves and resources include copper, gold and silver and there is clear potential for deposit expansion and greenfield exploration.
- COPPER PRODUCTION IN WORLD’S TOP-RATED JURISDICTION
- Gold projects with large size and value potential that can be evaluated over a short time frame at modest exploration cost
- Current projects in precious metals and minerals include properties in Nevada, British Columbia and Quebec.
Services provided by Pretium Capital Group:
And Investor Relations
Marketing strategy and essentials.
Third Party Advertising.
Promoting news through Email Blasts and more.
News from Nevada Copper
- Nevada Copper Announces Effective Date of Share Consolidation
- Nevada Copper Provides Operations and Financing Updates
- Nevada Copper Announces Filing of Q2 2021 Financial Statements and MD&A, Operational Update and Management Change
- Nevada Copper Announces Further Progress with Underground Operations and Strategic Project Development
- Nevada Copper Announces Shareholder Meeting Results