Rockwealth Resources is currently evaluating opportunities for Carlin-type gold deposits in the southwest Kyrgyz Republic.
Located in the prolific Tien Shan gold belt, home to giant gold deposits such as Murantau (Uzbekistan) and the Kumtor (Eastern Kyrgyzstan), southwest Kyrgyz hosts the only other confirmed Carlin-type mineralization outside of Nevada. Carlin-type deposits in Nevada represent 75% of gold production in the US and hosts several giant high-grade world-class gold orebodies.
Services provided by Pretium Capital Group:
Marketing and promotion
Third Party Advertising.
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Promoting news through Email Blasts and more.
News from Rockwealth Resources
- ROCKWEALTH RESOURCES CORP. FILES TECHNICAL REPORT
- The ‘NI43-101 Technical Report for Rockwealth Resources Corp. on the Uluktau and Alai-Karabiy Gold Licenses, Kyrgyz Republic’ has now been filed with the TSXV.
- Mercenary Alert: No Longer a Stan So This Project Is Good to Go
- Mickey Fulp, the Mercenary Geologist, on 2020 Outlook for Gold & Copper and a Few of His Top Resource Stock Picks
- Centerra Gold, Kyrgyz Republic close to leaving differences behind