The company’s primary asset is the Watt’s Lake project. Watts Lake has mineral claims covering 13,248 ha, and is located 60km northeast of La Ronge Sask. The project hosts the historic Borys Lake lead zinc silver deposit as well as numerous base and precious metal showings throughout the project area.
Our Strategy An award-winning management team with the goal to grow shareholder value through continued exploration at the large and highly-prospective Watts Lake project located near the Flin Flon-Snow district; the richest greenstone belt in Canada per square kilometre.
- Advanced Watts Lake Zinc Project The world’s top-rated mining jurisdiction
- Award Winning Management Team with a proven track record of success
Excellent Blue Sky Potential positive trench results that exceed expectations, with an attractive valuation and share structure.
Services provided by Pretium Capital Group:
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Marketing and promotion
Promoting news through Email Blasts and more.
News from Shine Minerals
- Zinc Prices on the Back Foot as Economic Headwinds Persist
- Shine Hits Wide, High-Grade Mineralization at Watts Lake; Peaks of 18.5% Zn, 71.5 g/t Ag and 16.1 g/t Au
- Favorable Outlook for Global Zinc Market on the Back of an Imminent Truce in US-China Trade War
- Shine Minerals Corp (CVE: SMR) Focused on Watts Lake Project As Global Zinc production Increases
- Shine Hits Mineralization in All Seven Holes During its Maiden Drill Program at Watts Lake Zinc Project